The Schuck Law Firm has represented creditors in a variety of matters.
The firm represents big and small businesses as well as individuals in Houston and the surrounding area. We also represent clients based in other parts of Texas and out of state who are seeking relief from Houston-based entities and individuals.
Mark Schuck has successfully handled a number of cases on behalf of oilfield service providers seeking payment from operators and subcontractors. This experience has included filing mineral liens on behalf of service providers against wellsites in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, and North Dakota. Additionally, Mr. Schuck has experience prosecuting and defending mechanic’s liens under Texas’s complicated mechanic’s lien statutes.
In bankruptcy cases, Mr. Schuck frequently files proofs of claim on behalf of creditors and defends creditors in preference payment actions.
Mr. Schuck has experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of business, contract, and commercial disputes, and he has successfully tried cases to both jury and judge in Texas state courts. Mr. Schuck also has successfully avoided trial for his clients in several cases through summary judgment, and he has negotiated the settlement of numerous lawsuits, counseled clients in mediation, and handled civil cases on appeal.
Business and Commercial Litigation
- Breach of contract claims
- Fraud and fraudulent misrepresentation
- Fraudulent transfer litigation
- DTPA litigation
- Trade secret misappropriation litigation
- Corporate debt collection
- Judgment collection
- Prejudgment and postjudgment garnishment suits
- Prosecuting and defending mineral and mechanic's liens
- Filing mineral liens against oil and gas wells on behalf of oilfield service companies in Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, and North Dakota
- Preference payment litigation
- Filing and defending proofs of claim for creditors
- Bankruptcy monitoring for creditors
Probate and Fiduciary Litigation
- Trustee litigation