The following are results from selected cases in which Mark Schuck was the lead attorney:
- Obtained $1,010,046.21 presuit settlement on behalf of oilfield services company from a Colorado oil and gas exploration company after giving notice to exploration company that mineral liens would be filed on multiple wells.
- Successfully represented oilfield services company in collection action seeking $320,810.40 in damages. Oilfield services company sought payment for invoices related to water disposal services. Mr. Schuck negotiated a settlement for full $320,810.40 paid out over three months.
- Collected $215,835.91 on behalf of oilfield services provider in lawsuit against a company for unpaid invoices related to water disposal.
- Obtained $200,000 settlement on behalf of medical clinic after medical clinic was sued for breach of contract and fraud. Mr. Schuck filed a breach of contract counterclaim on behalf of medical clinic and obtained settlement at mediation.
- Collected $185,000 from oilfield contractor after filing two postjudgment garnishment actions against contractor's banks.
- Filed five mineral liens on behalf of oilfield service provider against wellsites in Oklahoma and negotiated $128,000 payment from operator in exchange for the release of the liens.
- Obtained $100,000 settlement on behalf of oilfield services company in debt collection suit. Defendant operating company drilled a dry hole in Louisiana, ran out of money, and ceased to do business. Mr. Schuck filed suit on behalf of oilfield services company against defunct operator, and the settlement was eventually paid by investors of operating company.
- After five-day jury trial, obtained a $59,000 jury verdict on behalf of two consumers in DTPA dispute relating to a damaged diamond. Jury found defendant was liable for DTPA violations, negligent misrepresentation, and negligence.
- After three-day jury trial, obtained permanent injunction and attorneys' fee award of $17,500 in a suit by a homeowner against her next-door neighbor to enforce deed restrictions and for private nuisance. Next-door neighbor worked on race cars in his garage and raced them commercially.
- Hired two months before trial to defend environmental waste water disposal company and two of its officers in suit by company involved in water treatment which sought over $2 million in damages for alleged breach of contract, conversion, misappropriation of trade secrets, tortious interference with contract, and conspiracy. Mr. Schuck obtained a full dismissal and take nothing summary judgment on all claims asserted against his clients.
- Defended former trustee of $10 million trust who was accused of breach of fiduciary duty and fraud. Obtained favorable settlement for former trustee, including dismissal of claims, full release, and partial payment of attorneys' fees incurred in defending action.
- Successfully represented oilfield services company in collection action seeking $38,000 related to unpaid invoices for temporary housing provided by oilfield services company. Obtained settlement for full amount paid out over time.
- Obtained $17,000 presuit settlement on behalf of a prominent Houston law firm which sought to enforce a settlement agreement provision against a party to a lawsuit relating to payment of attorneys' fees to firm.